Jeff Dalnas- One minute, one spot .. www.be-mag.com

On saturday July 3rd we (Gabe Holm, Andrew Smolak, Paul Yacovone, and myself) were out skating and happen to run into a few of the local RI bladers who told us about this new ledge and rail they found in India point park in Providence. So we went and checked it out, to find out it was actually a pretty dope spot. We didn't plan on making a one minute one spot edit. I was getting random clips just for the hell of it when gabe said "if you land a few more tricks, you probably could make your one minute one spot edit here". At this point I've landed handful of tricks on video, so figured why not and did a few more maneuvers and there you have it, the Jeff Dalnas One minute, one spot for be-mag.


One Minute, One Spot with Jeff Dalnas from Be-Mag on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Mary Shane said...

This way too cool for me. My buddy did that sort of exhibitions too. And he was really great. I wished I have such skill. Anyway,I enjoyed the video so much. Thanks for sharing this with us. More power to you and to your site!

WHEELS

Post a Comment